Rollan's Censored Issues Blog

Info, research, comments (like "is the Pope gay?") that you won't normally read elsewhere because press and media won't necessarily treat them even from a published author.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

THE AUSTRALIAN CYCLONE and WHAT'S NEXT

While I won’t take credit for forecasting the Australian cyclone – I hadn’t even been looking at Australia’s astrology for a while, not even for its Commonwealth Games which might have given me the needed clue – it’s pretty clear now that the disaster's happened what’s involved. I need only mention two obvious points.

Mars is a major trigger of action. It has hit right on the national Pluto, ruler of Australia's 8th house of shared resources and mortality at 16 Gemini. The nation can be very thankful only a lot of its crops and buildings have been destroyed, not lives. There will be ongoing economic consequences. Pluto is in the second of the national wealth and Australia has been badly hit in one of its most fertile areas.

Uranus
meanwhile was opposite the national Mars at 11 Virgo from 11 Pisces. Uranus is the shocks, the surprises, the accidents. Hurricane Katrina descended upon America with Uranus in affliction square to the national Uranus. One always needs to beware of sudden Uranian shocks!

It is because at one level Mars is anything to do with competition and athletics that the two aspects just mentioned correspond to all the excitement around the Commonwealth Games. It’s just that this time round what simultaneously transiting Mars has fallen on and the national Mars has fallen under are so heavy that Australia has had rather more than just the Commonwealth Games to enjoy; it has had a disaster to distract from them. Remember too that Mars rules the chart of Australia (because Aries rises) so Mars linked events really count.

If only because Mars is going away from the national Pluto I am reasonably hopeful that Cyclone Wati will not develop into anything too drastic, certainly less drastic if it hits. However…..

Overall I think Australia is entering a difficult period. I give a few points suggestive of this.

AUSTRALIA'S DIFFICULT TIMES

On 29th Mars an eclipse at 8+ of Aries is going to hit in the 12th house (potential loss) square the national Sun/Saturn conjunction. I hope it only means the national leadership will be shaken up in the way especially factors to a national sun usually mean. Especially those in power and born under Leo like Prime Minister Howard and Treasurer Costello could be influenced by Saturn which is currently in their sign. However.....with such as

a) Uranus due to square the national Uranus during May, June and July this year (recall the Katrina aspect) and

b) late this year and during next year powerful and sometimes deadly Pluto opposing Neptune (anything to do with the waters and potentially floods) and

c) with Saturn due to square the national Moon in the first sector of the people in September, these and other factors are a bit grave.

Together they look like reasons to fear that conditions for homes, property, weather, economy and life in general could be a bit tougher than usual. Laid back Australian attitudes had better be laid aside in order to cope with some harsh realities that could well put the good times on the back burner. It's not the time for complacency.

I do think other things could be happening more positively and spiritually but I won’t go into that now, as I think it’s a subject in its own right deserving its own space in due time...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home